Sorry but it just screamed at me. Most important thing? That font that make it look like all the signs you get in Gyms and Hospitals and things done by whoever it was that's been on the MS Powerpoint for Beginners course!!
Sorry it's a personal bug-bear with me.
The purples aren't too bad, but perhaps a nice contrasting colour would look better than such similar hues?
You can google for a webstie color wheel and see the best contrasts for onscreen views, defintely worth doing.
The biggest font issue I have is that the html uses fonts local to your PC, so I am restricted to the Windows standards. I feel that Sans-Serif fonts like Arial are boring and Serif fonts like Times are hard to read.
I am not happy with the colours yet either, and agree that some contract is needed. I like the Banner shade though, and it is less "Sunglasses" than my first stab.
3 comments:
My initial reaction was "OOOHhh, ouch!"
Sorry but it just screamed at me. Most important thing? That font that make it look like all the signs you get in Gyms and Hospitals and things done by whoever it was that's been on the MS Powerpoint for Beginners course!!
Sorry it's a personal bug-bear with me.
The purples aren't too bad, but perhaps a nice contrasting colour would look better than such similar hues?
You can google for a webstie color wheel and see the best contrasts for onscreen views, defintely worth doing.
Just re-reading this entry - it reads a bit harshly. No harshness meant, just trying to feedback on how it looks to me.
I guess I think it should try look as professional as possible, though of course the reality might be that this is exactly what you don't want!! :)
The biggest font issue I have is that the html uses fonts local to your PC, so I am restricted to the Windows standards. I feel that Sans-Serif fonts like Arial are boring and Serif fonts like Times are hard to read.
I am not happy with the colours yet either, and agree that some contract is needed. I like the Banner shade though, and it is less "Sunglasses" than my first stab.
Post a Comment