Thursday, October 5

Garamond

OK, I'll try and live with the Garamond font for a bit and see how I get on!

I have ditched the body background colour in favour of white.

I think the Red titles need toning down a bit but I'll see how it mellows.

3 comments:

GF said...

I like the white background, the red would look nice if it was a deep red colour, maybe with a thick rounded font - such as heaven forbid - Arial.

I'd keep the body font the same as you have though - that'd look good.

Oh wait, the deep red colour is what I have on my site, so maybe a deep purple....bah, bah, bah....bah, bah, bah-bah...SMooooke On The Waaaatur....

Jase said...

Colours fiddled with....

GF said...

Yeah I noticed. I liked the header of your real blog, with the popcorn and things.

It was the boxes round everything and dark background that made it difficult to read....